Thursday, January 10, 2008

I used to be very unsure of a lot of things, and afraid to do something new. Maybe I'm too concerned with the consequences, thinking that only the eventual result matters and not the learning process.

But that has all changed after a year of reflection in 2007. This year onwards, I'm more certain of the things I wanted to do, and will strive to achieve it, be it my studies, work, play, adventure etc. I shall convince myself to be no longer afraid to fail, for one only fails when he gives up trying.

Some of the stuff I aimed to achieve in 2008
1) read 1 new book every month
2) try out a new experience every month
3) Go overseas and explore the world 2 more times
4) learn a new skill this year (master french, social dance, new sports, first aid, driving)

That is all I can think of now. It's time to welcome a new change.

No comments: