My sisters' godmother came and visited us today and shared a lot of her overseas experience with me.
She has been an avid traveller since young and has travelled to lots of places, with groups and alone. She taught me a lot about her backpacking trips to NZ, Germany, Thailand, China, Japan, Malaysia and I'm really motivated to be like her. Being able to go to so many places to see the world is like a impossible dream for me, but she showed me that we can do lots of backpacking with limited budgets.
I'm really impressed by her adventurous spirit and she's inviting to me to go Xiamen together in 2 weeks time. Hmm... It's a little rush with the bangkok trip soon and so little time to prepare, so I'm still hesitant.
But she told me there isn't really a lot to prepare, just do it. She just decided to go like 2 days ago.
Wow. When can I ever be that decisive in the things I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment