Today's psychology paper is probably the hardest paper for my entire exam. First there is the negative marking for the 100 MCQs , then the short answer section they expect half a page answer for 5 questions worth 10 marks each. No choice is given so I have to do it no matter what.
One of the question was like " A new virus affects the cellular wall of a neuron in the occipital lobe of the brain. The virus causes the neuron wall to become "leaky" during the process. 1)When the neuron is at rest (eg. not firing), does sodium ions leak out of the neuron or leak into the neuron? 2) The virus causes a one of the senses (sight, smell, hearing, taste etc) to suffer from a defect, identify which human sensory experience is disrupted by this new virus and what are the consequences on this person's sensory experience?" [10 marks]
I forgot what is the exact phrasing of this question since I couldn't get to keep the question paper, but it should be something like this.
I seriously have no idea how to "smoke" half a page to answer this. I wrote like 3 lines :x
No comments:
Post a Comment