Day 3 was all about shopping once more. But at different malls this time. It'll be super boring if we visit the same places more than twice. (Oops... I forgot we went Platinium Mall almost 4 times. haha)
There isn't really much photos today because I don't have a camera yet. My birthday's coming in 5 more days so I'll be extremely elated if some "camera" pop up as a big surprise. lol. We spent our 3rd day roaming MBK, Zen Central World etc. to buy all the shopping stuff. I can't remember what I bought (maybe nothing) but I do remember ZQ spending 1 hour choosing sunglasses with xia's brother. The shop owner and I waited until our faces changed.
There isn't really much photos today because I don't have a camera yet. My birthday's coming in 5 more days so I'll be extremely elated if some "camera" pop up as a big surprise. lol. We spent our 3rd day roaming MBK, Zen Central World etc. to buy all the shopping stuff. I can't remember what I bought (maybe nothing) but I do remember ZQ spending 1 hour choosing sunglasses with xia's brother. The shop owner and I waited until our faces changed.
Photos taken from xia's blog.
This is super memorable- yellow shirt thais heading out for a protest. We too wanted to join in the fun but shopping's more important
As the girls went for their manicure & pedicure at 29 Plaza, we headed out to change money and out came this heavy rain that trapped us in the money changer's outlet. We watched a tiny bit of Euro2008 there before we headed out back into the heavy rain to pass them the money. Girls, those are hard-to-get money. Erm... I forgot where we had dinner but I think all of us are too engrossed shopping that we forgotten to eat.
If I'm not wrong, we had dinner back at our hotel. This is where ZQ and delon were so engrossed trying to solve our puzzle pieces. It's a long story how these puzzles came about. Melodie and I started this bet that each of us buy a "level 6" IQ puzzle (which is the hardest level) and whoever solves the opponent's puzzle first shall pay for the cost of both puzzles. So we ended up buying them and playing over dinner.



delon joining in the fun with his mathematical/logic calculations
On a side note, that puzzle of mine is still at home collecting dust. My whole family had tried but none of us could solve it , either by logic or chance. We are still wondering whether there is in fact any solution to it, since there is no answer sheet when we bought them. arghh...

No comments:
Post a Comment