Yesterday's CDAC dinner was a good time for me to know more about fellow volunteers in the B3 programme and congrats to jinghan winning the Volunteer Commendation Award. I know it is tough being a volunteer, especially when we do a lot and never expects anything in return. But he proven himself to be dedicated and responsible and a good role model to us.
I'm really glad I made the choice to do volunteering, it's a really good feeling to interact with positive people and know that my every little effort can indeed change another person's life.
Today I went for another Gusto event at Redhill SSC and we really had a great time doing balloon sculpting. Probably will learn more about it and spread to the Yuhua members. Anyway, I really need a camera, I'm missing out on too much photos for all the events (especially with my poor memory, I don't wanna forget my experiences)
group 3 photo
OMG! there's something over there
I'm really enjoying everything I do now.

No comments:
Post a Comment