Met up with yanliong, nick, weichang and limin for dinner a few hours ago and as usual we spent so much time chatting about random stuff that we almost missed the train back again. Too bad zhirong wasn't around, otherwise he could have shared with us how he spends his money (this group of friends are probably the richest in my circle). I seriously can't imagine when I can ever come up with 13k for pilot training just for interest sake.
This indecisive problem seems to exist in almost all the group gatherings I participated, I wonder why (we took an hour to decide on the place to eat). But nevertheless, we had much fun talking about random movie reviews, the future of singapore, the rise and fall of civilisations, classified information, work, holiday retreats, wikipedia (yes, wikipedia), sociology vs political science etc.
But that is what makes our every conversation so attractive. It's what they call the "working society" talk. Conversations with lots of critical analysis and depth. It's a peek into the future after we graduate from university.
No comments:
Post a Comment