Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I wanted to do up a photoblog last our previous phuket trip but realised that there wasn't really that much photos taken. Seems like most of us are either too busy shopping around or there is nothing interesting to take photo of (Most likely its the former).

Our Day 1

At the Boarding Gates of our very own Budget Terminal (really very budget)


Sunrise from the plane. Nice

Happy faces arriving at Bangkok International Airport

Samran Place - good service for its price
We specially came all the way from singapore to eat this
Imagine how good it must be then. lol

taken atop from our hotel

roaming the streets in Khao San. It's "almost" like Bangla street in phuket

I was laughing when I saw this photo. Mil caught on camera
our first exciting event - the demon speed tuk tuk
Pardon me for the alightments. It's the second photoblog but I still haven't figure how to make it work well yet. Anyway, we spent our first day roaming the streets and ended up in Platinium Mall and spamming our money right straight away. Fortunately, nothing unexpected happened, so we managed to get back safely, with empty pockets and full luggages of shopping loots.

No comments: