Attended a relative's son wedding yesterday night with my mum at Fullerton Hotel. This was straight after my bio psy exams, which totally drained all my energy. The exam questions were super out-of-the ordinary and I almost stunned for a moment when I read the essay question. This was like the second shock throughout the exam period, first being the stats paper when I almost couldn't finish it (which fortunately I did at the last min).
Anyway, what already happened is over, I shall concentrate on my other exams.
I must say I was quite impressed with the wedding at Fullerton. Unlike normal wedding restaurants that have a service crew for a few tables, they actually had like 1 crew per table. Another thing that I spotted was that instead of having a large plate at the middle like what others do, they actually cut up all the foood into portions and serve it individually to us. Totally first-class service.
While we were eating, there was actually a live band singing love songs throughout the dinner. I was like totally intoxicated by the girl's singing, totally superb (or maybe I was intoxicated by the alcohol)
It was a great experience (the entire dinner should cost a bomb). No wonder karen says she wants to get married at Fullerton (but then the food... i shall not comment about it. haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment