Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I can't believe that someone will be that callous as to steal donations that were supposed to be given to the little girl's famiily.

But that really happened in yesterday's 心晴大动员(Life Transformers) show on channel 8. I was totally disappointed with that thief. While the volunteers were busy cleaning up the house, that thief actually went to steal the gas cylinder when no one was watching.

Luckily, the production crew decided to replace the gas cylinder with their own cash. It was then, they discovered that 30 cans of food was stolen again. I'm not sure if it's the same person, but if he/she still have that little bit of conscious guilt, I urged him/her to better return those stuff to the family.

I shouldn't judge the thief either, because usually circumstances forces people to commit such crimes. The thief might have his/her own personal problems or financial need. But then to steal from the poor is like 落井下石/趁火打劫.

what a thing to do.

No comments: