The funny article is back. After much speculation, "Bus fare and MRT to increase in OCT 06" is likely to happen. So why not laugh it off??
I am Ong Ah Bee living in Kampong Chai Chee
Life used to be simple and HAPPY
I worked hard in my STUDIES
I learned A-B-C, and everything from 1-2-3
Primary school was quite easy I passed PSLE.
Then I went to SECONDARY
The subjects include History, Geography,
Physics, Biology and CHEMISTRY
After O level I went to JC
I was quite LUCKY
This is a small humid tropical COUNTRY
Surrounded by unknown potential ENEMIES
Boys turned 18 must go to ARMY
After that we must continue our STUDIES
The girl can just sit back, relax and watch TV
They caome to this world only to "Chia Liao Bee"
No one lives on free meals or depends on CHARITY
I had no money to go to UNIVERSITY or POLY
So I went to work in a FACTORY
Trying to earn a little lousy SALARY
After CPF and INCOME TAX, I have just enough money to buy ROTI
and ride in MRT
Colleague at work used to be FRIENDLY
Always treat me to tea and COFFEE
Somehow they turn FISHY
Passing bad remarks about ME
Telling everybody I am LAZY.
My boss show me no SYMPATHY
Mumbling over my shoulder DAILY
"HURRY, HURRY and HURRY"
Accusing me of always trying to get MC
But my sickness was due to over stretch OT
Going home after midnight by TAXI
And they pay me only bus FEE
I park-tor and become steady
Finally had to MARRY
I lost money holding wedding dinner PARTY
Cheeky friends donating only cheap PANTY
After marriage, nothing was EASY
In one year, I become DADDY
I can't support my family and my BABY
Being tied down for life to repay HDB
And rising monthly utilities to PUB
My bank account has no MONEY
POSB balance is almost EMPTY
DBS wants to charge me EXTRA FEE
Insisting that "Nothing is FREE"
So I moonlight as KARANG GUNI
Many times I want to jump into the sea to MATI
But that is not EASY
My wife cried: "Who is going to support me and our BABY?"
I went to seek assistance from the MP
His reply was simple and easy
"Vote for me, vote for me, vote for me"
He never tell me his convincing POLICY
I was so angry and beat him hope that he MATI.
My dear friends, can you please help ONG Ah Bee.
taken from Sammyboy forum.
No comments:
Post a Comment