A painful lesson learnt.
At long last, recovered from this traumatic experience with this stupid toothache of mine. What a long weekend this had been, nursing my health and battling the pain from fever and TOOTHache. Regular medications and involuntary ban on all kinds of non-soluble food had finally paid off.
These days, this stupid toothache of mine became quite serious. The doctor said it was due to the inflammation of the gums which led to bleeding, swollenness and fever. The first few days was the toughest to pass, when the pain was so excruciating that i couldn't even sleep and had to rely on painkillers to ease the pain. Living the days off with only medicine, congee and plain water may seem bland, but that is the only way. Mainly because I couldn't chew on anything that's harder than bread (which is quite saddening).
But that is all over. (glad to survive this ordeal)
Contemplated on why I had been falling sick so often (since there wasn't much things I could do other than to scream and hope for the pain to go). Must be due to the very "unhealthy" lifestyle, both in camp and at home. Not enough exercise and not balanced diet must have been the main culprit.
Now, I have sorted out my thoughts and to live a "healthier" life. I know there are a lot of people like me around, and I hope my experience can somehow affect them. It's time to lead a "better and more healthy lifestyle, for your family, friends and yourself."
(I'll probably forget about this and revert to my old junkie's life soon enough. But this effort shall remain to convince others. lol.)
No comments:
Post a Comment