Some drastic changes has been made with regards to the duties in camp, meaning I will have less time in touch with the "very" civilised world outside. Or rather, less time with my neopets account.
Usually there isn't standby duties on weekends, but with the new implementations, I'll be spending much time rotting (finding things to do) in the very unaccessible east. Books are likely to accompany the times I will be there, probably. Looking for the book "Franny and Zooey" by J.D Salinger. Msg me if you have any whereabouts of the book.
Can't really think of much to write here, because my mind is completely blanked out after so many sessions of "differential discussions" with S about merah duties. Of course, priority is given to the SFI uncle incident. Relations are straining over here. I can't imagine how long I can survive still.
I need some nostalgic moments to remind me that it is still worthwhile to slog it out for the unit. I'm kinda losing it, soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment