Yet another tiring day.
Nothing much to blog about, since I always talk about the same old stuff that happened in camp, countless of times. So I shall skip all the unnecessary details (shit, I almost forgot how to spell the word "unnecessary") this time round. Other than the fact that Mok had to leave abruptly due to some miscommunication for the driver course, everything else remains the same. It's quite a pity to have Mok leaving us for such a useless course at this time since he is going to ORD soon. Despite him joining us (me and "PC" Pang) after the GOH left, there seem to be some kinship build around this newly formed merah shift. This "unitedness" is much stronger, maybe because we don't see them as people from east, rather we are all under Shift 3. So there is no point not getting close.
Fortunately, we received a call from him that the course is a wrong one. So most likely we'll be having him back soon. After all, it's always sad to see someone you have grown accustomed to go. So it's quite a relief for all of us.
But I know someday, they will eventually leave merah.
This is something that cannot be prevented. So I shall spend the remaining times as a happy and united RP.
That's all for now. Time for some preparation for the performance I'll be going later. It's "back to school" day as I relive the past memories of my time in Kranji Symphonic Band. Anyway, their performance is at 8pm, ngee ann city today...
No comments:
Post a Comment